Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
An Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production Chemical and Drilling Fluids
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Oil and Gas Servicing Company
- Identify active green and brown fields, introduce products to operators, carry out necessary tests and recommend tailored solutions.
- Advise clients on potential treatments or improvements to the fluid system based on data analysis.
- Represent the organization in various technical meetings.
- Research and identify potential suppliers (Local and Foreign).
- Secure partnership agreement with facility owners and Source for reputable subcontractors
- Monitor NipEx tenders for published bids, ensure timely and well prepared technical and commercial response/submissions.
- Develop businessvalue proposition and revenue generation.
- Evaluate new opportunities for additional revenue from new and existing clients by analyzing requirements, potential revenue growth and evaluating options whilst maintaining company priorities.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering or a Science related degree.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ related Oil and Gas experience with Productions Chemicals and Drilling Fluids.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport photograph / Picture to: [email protected] using “Head, Production Chemical and Drilling Fluids” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th May, 2022.