Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Programme Development
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for market and customer insight research to assist in programme and seminar development.
- Overseeing the development of advertising and marketing support materials and pricing these programmes and seminars and driving digital marketing support for programmes and seminars.
Essential Key Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Continuously monitor and track market and customer trends that will impact on our performance (primary and secondary)
- Develop evaluation tools to continuously monitor programmes implementation and delivery to ensure Quality Assurance.
- Advise on the pricing and profitability of programmes and seminars
- Advise on what programmes and seminars to back and what to drop by analyzing their actual and potential Return on Investment
- Ensure that the school has an effective way of collecting information in order to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals from organizations efficiently and effectively
- Prepare the marketing plan for programmes and seminars that have been approved
- Advise Faculty on viability of seminars and potential new seminars
- Drive the development of advertising and other marketing support materials for seminars and programmes
- Develop the annual seminar calendar
- Develop and manage the Lagos Business School Online platform
- Work with Faculty to convert legacy training materials to digital format for the online school
- Hosting of online programmes on other platforms like EdX
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the Director of Executive Education.
A minimum of an MSc or MBA Degree
- Professional Marketing Certifications from internationally recognized institutes will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant marketing or product development / management work experience with at least 3 years at the middle management level in medium to large organizations.
- Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibit confidence, and demonstrable resilience, and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
- Ability to network and relate at senior level
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management skills
- Public Relations and Marketing Communication skills
- Knowledge of programme evaluation and quality assurance.
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- People management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.