Head of Finance at Evans Industries Limited
Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago. Our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 – 2015 certified company, therefore, all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- It is currently sourcing for an experienced Chartered Accountant with experience in the manufacturing industry to Head its Finance and Accounts department.
- As the Head of Finance, you are responsible for the financial records and financial management of the organization through financial forecasts, budget setting and management, risk management and complying with regulations.
- Provide leadership and oversee the daily operations of the department.
- Prepare, Analyse and present Financial Reports in an accurate and timely manner, clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements.
- Establish and maintain adequate internal control systems for all assets, liabilities revenue and expenses through Policies and SOPs in order to mitigate operational and financial risks in the organization.
- Ensure timely monthly reconciliation of bank statements and clearing of all outstanding issues.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of subordinates for efficient operation of the department.
- Maintain adequate costing records of Raw Materials, Packaging, Production Overheads and Finished Goods for stock keeping units of all our brands.
- Ensure monthly stock take as well as yearend stock take in the business.
- Liaison with the Tax Authorities, Tax Consultants and Auditors and relevant external parties.
- Assist the management with establishing Ethics policy and Whistle Blowing Policy in the organization.
- Ensure proper management of the company’s Fixed Assets Register, including depreciation calculation and posting, and keep track of such assets.
- Manage account receivables and ensure prompt collection of all due sums.
- Ensure accuracy of all account payable records and compliance with trade terms.
- Administer month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant accounting standards and regulatory directives
Skills And Qualifications
- B.Sc (Hons) / HND in Accounting or related field.
- ACA or ACCA certified.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in FMCG with at least three (3) in manufacturing sector.
- Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Financial Management, statutory reporting and Budgeting
- Experience with ERP software (E.g Microsoft Dynamics 365) and Power BI tools.
Between N600,000 and N800,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Head of Finance at Evans Industries Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.