Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Maintenance
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports To: General Manager
- Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Port Harcourt and are currently seeking employment dynamic, result-oriented, and self-motivated candidates to fill the position below:
- The Chief Engineering provides oversight of the maintenance department and is responsible for ensuring the working order of all mechanical equipment as well as repair and maintenance of the property.
- He directs the Engineering function to maintain the hotel property, equipment, systems and facilities in the best possible condition. He is responsible for the physical integrity of all facilities and fully participates in all safety and security programs of the hotel.
- To manage efficiently a preventive maintenance and repair programme for the hotel
- To protect the hotel property from fires and look after other aspects of security
- To operate an effective energy conservation programme
- Respond to guest’s maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical,
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintain, monitor and test hotel’s emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimise expenses
- To participate and supervise new projects developed for the hotel
- To operate the department with minimal cost but maintaining high quality standards
- To ensure Human Resource Development and effective communication within the department and with other departments in the hotel
- Operate the department with minimal cost but maintaining high quality standards
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Timeliness in responding to requests
- Ability to see all work orders through to completion
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- An MSc in Engineering or Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- A good first degree, preferably in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other Engineering Course.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar or related position.
- A good understanding of PABX, LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Computer proficiency, both for database and presentation. Knowledge and use of AutoCAD will be a necessary requirement.
- Good knowledge, expertise and skills
- Time management, attendance, independence, problem-solving, dealing with Requirements
- Be Innovative, creative, hardworking, resilient, and self-motivated
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
Attractive and competitive salary package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 16th May, 2022.