Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit and Risk
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Credit Risk Management will develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He/she leads/manages initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models/processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
- Enhance and review the company’s Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board
- Develop, manage and optimize the Credit Reporting and Monitoring framework that meets all necessary requirements of both external and internal stakeholders and ensures timely and accurate delivery of all reports.
- Manage the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
- Improve and optimize credit approval, recovery, and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
- Coach, supervise, and mentor analysts, collections, recovery, and underwriting officers for effective, efficient, and optimal performances.
- Candidates should possess at least a Master’s Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field.
- 10 – 15 years’ work experience in credit risk management
- Candidate must possess relevant training and certificates from recognized bodies, professional memberships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th December, 2021.