Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Benefits Administration
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- The Head, Benefits Administration is responsible for planning, organizing and seamless processing of retirement benefits including retirement calculation, administering of retiree payroll and benefits counseling.
- S/he will act as a liaison with the Pension Funds Custodians and also ensure that policies and procedures are administered in line with relevant circulars, regulations, and guidelines.
- Develop strategies to improve service delivery, enhance efficiency and reduce turnaround time in processing benefit applications
- Supervise benefits processing in line with the regulatory guidelines and ensure prompt disbursement of benefit applications
- Coordinate retiree payroll activities with the accounting function i.e authorize the payment of withdrawals, refunds, retiree payroll, death benefits, and other disbursements
- Liaise with affected stakeholders on the development and maintenance of a business continuity plan & risk register to ensure unforeseen exigencies are adequately covered
- Develop, implement, and monitor internal processes and procedures in line with regulatory guidelines
- Liaise with examiners during annual regulatory inspections
- Oversees member services and pension benefit counselling for active employees and retiree/participants in a payee status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Accounting, Banking / Finance or other business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 4 years in senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2022.