Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job of the school guidance counsellor would be to assist students with their educational, career, and social needs.
- Working with students
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with students
- Listening to students’ concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Counselling or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a counsellor in an academic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision-making skills.
- Remarkable professionalism and good work ethic.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills.
NGN100,000 – NGN150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th February, 2022.