Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relations Assistant
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
Schedule: Full Time
- Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our first class Guest Relations Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Guest Relations Assistant, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the guest relations department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level.
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Experience in guest relations beneficial but not essential.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
To Be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.