Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC.
Why Join Us?
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Other Staff welfare initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2022.