Youmei Biotech is a compound innovative biotechnology company, based on the big health industry and a new model of sharing economy, committed to providing products that “create a sense of security for life” and create a big love and healthy ecological industry. Youmei Biotech has invited highly sophisticated scientific research personnel from around the world to convert scientific research achievements into social values, promote “great health, new era, and new creation” and serve the society.
Present the results to the world in a simple, convenient, fast and modern form and form a strategic alliance with Beijing TongRenTang, a century-old central enterprise brand, to achieve high-quality and rapid development in the new era, lead the quality revolution in Chinese manufacturing, and integrate with Beijing TongRenTang into the culture and perseverance of the century-old brand, and be a Chinese century-old brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Content Creator / Social Media Handler
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create both 2D and 3D designs for everything from posters to postcards to product packaging
- Design brochures set type
- Brainstorm and develop advertising ideas, using computer graphics programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign amongst all
- Monitoring social media and utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Create video contents for marketing, promo, events etc
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- ND / HND / B.Sc
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related field
- Must reside around Ikeja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th October, 2021.