Archware is a management consulting firm that specializes in business strategy, information technology, consulting,social and health research. We work with both the commercial and public sector, as well as leading multinational corporations, government agencies and non government groups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The desired candidate must be able to:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, InDesign
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends.
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communications or related field
- 2 – 5 years of experience in graphic design
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.