Graphics Artist / Social Media Officer at the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist / Social Media Officer
Location: Lagos, Head Office
Reports to:Team Lead, Corporate & Marketing Communication
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop contemporary creative, appealing, and fit-for-purpose designs for both hard-copy publications and online campaigns
- Deploy content, manage feedback and ensure that the CIPM social media interfaces are always up to date
- Editing and posting videos, images, and graphics to market CIPM’s offerings
Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor and analyze social media trends and impact on CIPM’s brand for topof-mind awareness and visibility.
- Provide up-to-date monthly and comprehensive analytics on usage statistics, and e-channel metrics for informed new marketing strategies and increase in engagement rates.
- Participate in the deployment of new technology to drive targeted online conversions and digital marketing activities
- Monitor SEO, and user engagement and suggest content optimization strategies to drive online traffic
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms, from trending social networking sites to fit the needs of CIPM stakeholders and its community.
- Market the Institute’s product offerings via our social media platforms.
- Grow followership and engagement of the Institute’s social media platforms.
- Participating in real-time online engagement by answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations, and creating content for feeds and vibrant discussion on various social networking sites to grow the Institute’s social media community.
- Capturing, posting, and promoting all Institutes events online.
- Plan and execute the development, execution, and optimization of paid targeted digital efforts, including display advertising, premium and sponsored posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
- Member of Cisco and other ICT certification
- Relevant IT Management, Enterprise and Security Certification
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
Knowledge, Technical Skills and Attitudes:
- Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with internal and external stakeholders who can provide information, assistance, and support to the business. – Ability to develops and maintain a vibrant, longterm network of relationships with individuals from multiple constituencies. – Has a successful track record of developing, managing, growing, and institutionalizing complex relationships on behalf of the company.
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Achieving results: Sets realistic targets for himself/herself and the team; ensures availability of resources and supports staff members in achieving results. Monitors progress and performance; evaluates achievements and integrates lessons learned.
- Communication: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Emotional intelligence – being able to understand and manage your own and others’ emotions, and their effect on behaviors and attitudes.
- Sales and Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Content Management
- Mastery of CorelDraw and Photoshop
- Video editing and branding.
- Social media management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Mobile and internet technology understanding
- Computer troubleshooting Proficiency
Pay Range (Annual Gross Salary)
N2,500,000 – N3,500,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Graphics Artist / Social Media Officer at the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.