Graduate Trainee Purchasing Assistant at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant – Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full time
- Ensuring compliance with a wide variety of purchasing policies and procedures, and/or monitoring purchasing processes.
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations and procedures during International procurement.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vender files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Has in-fair knowledge of the market and knows the strengths and weaknesses of suppliers both local and international.
- Check supplier’s qualifications to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations.
- Gathering information needed for procurement management indicators, and prepares indicators for the selected period.
- Participate in inventory pricing process and checks to ensure that recorded purchase slips are consistent with the purchase negotiation.
- Analyze shortfalls and proposes action plans needed to improve indicators.
- Developing strategies for cost reduction.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager to develop a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s and subsidiary’s procurement policy and its implementation.
- Assist in conducting after check to ensure that suppliers render services in accordance with regulations and meet their commitments. Manages conflicts involving them and undertakes corrective actions.
- Identify vulnerabilities and challenges (dependency, losses, know-how, technical, economic and legal risks) and proposes solutions.
- Assist in the Implementation of supplier selection and evaluation procedure.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- 0 to 1 year experience in procurement management preferably QSR
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP) (is an advantage)
- Extracurricular activities is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Degree in Engineering is an advantage)
- Must be a sharp and fast learner.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication Skill
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, powerpoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Graduate Trainee Purchasing Assistant at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria