Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Participating in on-the-job training in department assigned
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Exhibit positivity, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Assisting of the departmental Manager or Supervisor when required.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a B.Sc. in Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or Business Admin
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate who has completed NYSC.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division (2:1)
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms Word, Ms excel etc.)
You will need to show:
- Excellent learning abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.