Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Turbine Manager
- Ensure adequate Spares planning and tracking for Turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Ensure people capability development for optimum performance.
- Ensure turbo machineries reliability, availability at all time and eliminate catastrophic failures.
- Ensure adherence to preventive maintenance schedules and follow up on maintenance completion and effectiveness.
- Ensure reduction in OEM interventions on repairs of breakdown on turbo machineries and auxiliaries.
- Perform detailed RCFA on a failed equipment or process and put further preventive actions in place.
- Monitor operation and loading of gas turbines in an efficient and economical manner.
- Observe all health and safety regulations in accordance with FMN safety policies.
- Prepare adequate reports and documentations to be in conformity with OPEX (Operational Excellence) drive.
- Prepare Maintenance Cost, monitor cost expended for Month To Date (MTD), Year To Date (YTD) and evaluate as against annual budget forecast.
- Constantly review and improve on the Maintenance approach for improvement.
- Analyze and evaluate equipment Performance as against required Standards.
- First Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Instrumentation.
- 12 years’ cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge of Operation and Maintenance
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Have great leadership skills.
- Must possess clear and accurate reporting skills as well as proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Energy Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply