Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September 1988. Golden Oil Industries Limited has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers.
The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fryma Operator
- This position will be responsible for operating fryma machine and line equipment meeting the quality and productivity requirements that ensure on time supply of safe products to the customer.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Drive Productivity and Production target achievement in assigned machine
- Quality of machine handling (No production induced machine downtime)
- Machine production capacity utilization and Quality of production output
- Efficient utilization of raw material (No contamination/zero wastage)
- Carry out CIP before production to ensure the fryma machine and other lines are clean
- Set up mixing of mayonnaise and supervising the mayonnaise production
- Performs routine preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment.
- Performs general labor, housekeeping and sanitation responsibilities as required.
- Maintains daily records and logs.
- Supervise all manpower in mayonnaise production line
- Set up Machines (Calibration, cleaning etc) to start production cycle.
- Check and maintain parameters, temperature, Speed, etc
- Ensure quality and food safety checks compliance, as established by company policies and procedures.
- A B.Eng. / B.Sc. / HND qualification in Sciences or Social Science is required for this role.
- 2 to 5 years proven fryma operator work experience preferably in mayonnaise production factory
- Familiarity with FSMS compliance Guidelines
- Experience and knowledge of provincial health and safety standards
- Deep knowledge of production management and Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.