Sendvoy, a new and fast growing logistics company located in Abuja, Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Resolve customer issues or queries or escalate to the appropriate authority.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing etc
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Officer or in similar role
- Experience with large complex organizations is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
N40,000 – N60,000 salary monthly (depending on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.