Front Desk Officer at Gate and Carter Limited
Gate and Carter Limited is a real estate company that bridges the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for clients – in building a dream home or boosting their investment portfolio. It is interested in building desirable smart homes, i.e, homes with smart features such as Alexa Intelligence, keyless doors, motion sensor lights, CCTV, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You have required to coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest services. As a Front Desk Officer, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead. Ultimately, you should be able to provide professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure the front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Train and supervise support staff, including drivers, security guards and call center agents.
- Schedule shifts.
- Ensure proper mail distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office supplies budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Answer phone calls and handle complaints and specific customer requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies from walk-in or call-in clients.
- Monitor, stock and order office supplies.
Requirements & Skills
- HND / BSc in any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Front Desk Manager or Reception Manager.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be female.
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your Cover Letter should be the body of the email
Application Deadline 14th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Front Desk Officer at Gate and Carter Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.