Front Desk / HMO Officer at Greenlife Hospital
Greenlife Hospital is a registered, standard and a forward-thinking hospital, we pride ourselves in excellent and top-notch services making sure our corporate partners over the years are satisfied and happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / HMO Officer
Location: Ago / Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving, processing and verifying the accuracy of customer’s information and registration, as well as utilizing the organization’s internal CRM.
- Opening of customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintenance and updating of customer records.
- Resolution of product or service problem by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Initiating the required action for response to customer service request for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information registration and communication of the changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- You are expected to ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Attracting of potential customer by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other product and service.
- Maintenance of financial account by processing customer adjustments. Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Preparation of product or service report by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Receive inquiries from clients and give needed feedback/or contact the necessary authority to help resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Will be expected to access the company’s internal system to obtain and extract information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Participating and providing expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Front Desk / HMO Officer at Greenlife Hospital
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.