Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Aviagreene Solutions Limited – We are a solely indigenous Aviation Services Company out of Nigeria with a Global Perspective. With over 2 decades of combined industry experience, we pride ourselves as standing out with our quality and expertise. Armed with exceptional industry experience in International Trip planning, Worldwide Flight Dispatch and a strong network of Global associates, we are your sure Partners in your future trips to Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
- Make checks on aircraft maintenance issues.
- Review aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads.
- Takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, field conditions, metars, tafs, notams, pireps, and other information required for the safe completion of the flight.
- Prepare and sign the dispatch release which is a legal document.
- Providing authorization for the flight to depart.
- Advice the pilot in command of significant changes to weather or the flight plan and recommends changes as required for the continued safe operation of the flight.
- Keep pilots and all ground staff informed about flights and their statuses.
- Review and evaluate weather information to determine potential flight safety hazards and to select the preferred and most economical route of flight.
- Compute the amount of fuel required, distance of flight, maintenance limitations, weather conditions, and other factors affecting safety of flight using company and ncaa established guidelines.
- Prepare flight plans with information including maximum allowable.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th March, 2022.