Fleet Supervisor at Zindziswa Concept Limited
Location: Apapa, Lagos
How to Apply
Zindziswa Concept Limited is into Hauling & Logistics, Marketing & Supply, Fleet Management, Mobile Convenience Services, Waste Management & Real Estate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safety: Ensure all fleet and human behavioral safety compliances are fully adhered to.
- Vehicle maintenance, management and execution to meet up preventive and corrective maintenance standard and operations demand.
- Control workshop operations (ensuring good man machine utilization).
- Control fleet administration and operation; maintenance, driver and customer interactions).
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment (drive “safety first” mentality on self and fellow employees).
- Manage spare parts and maintenance vendors.
- Control tyre management and maintenance – for safety cost efficiency.
- Control fuel issuance, consumption and management to reduce running cost.
- Manage maintenance budget to reduce overhead cost.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and monitor adherence
- Ensure that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are always available, etc.
- Optimize team performance (align, track, report individual performance).
- Facilitate team dynamics (drive teamwork mentality).
- Develop team operation strategies (expose team for process development and enhancement)
- Maintain company asset management record – trucks, equipment and tools.
- Ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support.
- Carry out Monthly Fleet assessment and evaluation to declare status.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in any discipline
- At least two years hands on experience at supervisor level in Logistics and Supply chain
- Strong communication skills
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Candidates must ensure they stay around or at the advertised location (Apapa).
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in the transportation industry is COMPULSORY.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent Management Skills.
- Technology Savvy.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Fleet Supervisor at Zindziswa Concept Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.