Fixed Income Trader in a Reputable Financial Institution
How to Apply
OutsideIn HR Limited – Our client, a reputable financial institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Trader
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Style: Hybrid
The Ideal candidate will perform the following roles:
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as a detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision-making, or valuation.
- Review offering documents or marketing materials to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
- Monitor regulatory or tax law changes to ensure fund compliance or to capitalize on development opportunities.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any numeracy-related course (i.e., Commercial, Sciences or Engineering) from a reputable university;
- MSc or MBA is an added advantage;
- Finance related Professional qualifications are required (ACA, ACCA, CFA);
- 4 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- A strong and proven interest in Finance, Investments and the business world;
N450,000 – N500,000 (Monthly Net Income).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Fixed Income Trader in a Reputable Financial Institution
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.