Financial Reporting Accountant at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors: Civil / Infrastructure Aviation Healthcare Hospitality Manufacturing and Industrial Residential Water and Wastewater Education Corporate & Commercial Office.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- To prepare, coordinate and review the preparation of statutory financial statements and liaise with external stakeholders.
- To apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Analyse and review budgets and expenditures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- Production of a statutory based set of management accounts, including balance sheet on a monthly basis to prepare monthly management accounts.
- Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with appropriate VAT regulations and submitting the VAT return on behalf of the company.
- A University Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience within the finance/audit and control department of a corporate organization or professional services organization.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ICAN, CFA, etc an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Financial Reporting Accountant at Arbico Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria