Financial and Administrative Assistant in an International Company
An International company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Administrative Assistant
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the management and reconciliation of advances ensuring that advances are received within the stipulated period with adequate supporting documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to partners, particularly that of CORE, and provide ongoing support and assistance.
- Carry out monitoring missions with the CORE partner.
- Enter in QB and classify in the day-to-day chronos the payment files made while creating the maximum security of the place of their storage.
- Participate in monthly closings: cost tables, bank reconciliations of all accounts, justification of balance sheet accounts and make all necessary entries for documented adjustments under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Director.
- Maintain office petty cash as per Corus Procedures Manual and its supplement to West African Regional Officer.
- Assist in the review of financial reports, entry of financial information into Corus’s accounting software and preparations for transmission of the financial report to the regional office as instructed by the supervisor.
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Assist with external and internal audit preparation and provide necessary assistance during the audit process.
- Filing accounting and administrative documents.
- Receive/verify invoices/payment requests and work with finance and Administration Manager for timely payments.
- Prepare bank and cashier vouchers and ensure that all vouchers are paid for and properly arranged.
- Perform all other duties related to his function.
- Ensure the reception of visitors and manage telephone calls.
- Receive and register incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensure the dispatching of mail after processing.
- Ensure the drafting, typing and transmission of letters, memos, outgoing mail, etc.
- Keep the agenda of internal and external meetings and meetings.
- Ensure the filing of documents according to the appropriate methodology.
- Organize the missions (mission order, hotel room reservation, ticketing).
- Collect the folds from partners and other offices while also ensuring shipments.
- Prepare calls for tenders in coordination with the applicant, receive bids and participate in the examination of files for the acquisition of goods and services.
- Receive and check the items delivered and sign the delivery slips.
- Prepare the inventory of material goods and equipment of the office and ensure the follow-up of any movement.
- Receive, check, process and pay the various payment requests received within 3 days while ensuring the correct coding in accordance with Corus’s chart of accounts.
- Participate in partner monitoring missions using the appropriate reporting framework, prepare audit missions and provide them with all the bundles requested, reclassify all the documentation used by the auditors in the appropriate places in order to avoid any probable difficulty of not being able to locate the accounting packages again.
- Ensure the proper functioning of office equipment and equipment and ensure its maintenance and repair.
- Ensure the follow-up of the regular maintenance of the premises, the generator and the support services of cleaning and computer maintenance.
- Assist with updating insurance and other documents for the service car.
- Supervise the support staff (driver, security guards and the agent in charge of cleaning and shopping).
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 3-5 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Financial and Administrative Assistant in an International Company
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria