Financial Accounting and Control Manager at Agrifa International Limited
Agrifa International Limited is an agribusiness company headquartered in Lagos and operating a 300ha organic plantain farm in Ogun State. The company processes its produce into flour and other consumer products for the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting and Control Manager
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced financial accounting and control professional to join its food processing business.
- The successful candidate must be a strong problem solver and a self-starter that requires little guidance to thrive in a demanding corporate environment.
- The candidate must have meaningful prior professional experience and a track record of success in a similar role at a reputable company.
- Maintain a compliant financial environment by developing tools and systems to provide management with critical information to implement strategic actions
- Prepare periodic consolidated financial statements and reconcile the balance sheet ledger
- Maintain proper accounting records, process financial transactions, administer payroll, and prepare periodic (weekly, monthly and quarterly) financial statements
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, including variance analyses and spending forecast reports and suggest strategic recommendations for management
- Develop a preferred vendors list for frequent or recurring purchases and implement a purchasing process to ensure the company incurs fair prices
- Spearhead periodic market research to guide management’s strategic decisions
- Manage relationships with regulatory authorities, external auditors, banking officials, tax authorities, government officials, contractors and consultants.
- Build and routinely update a full operating model projecting the company’s performance over five years
- Draft a weekly operating budget in line with the operating plan and monitor its implementation to assess actual financial performance relative to stated objectives
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable academic institution is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and strong experience with accounting software is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role at reputable company is required
- Solid and verifiable references are required
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, along with demonstrated track record of leadership, hard work and positive outcomes are preferred
- Salary: N75,000 / month.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter with an enabled WhatsApp number for the initial phase of the interview process to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023.
Thank you for viewing: Financial Accounting and Control Manager at Agrifa International Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.