Finance Supervisor at Boomplay
Boomplay is a music & video streaming & download service developed and owned by Transsnet Music Limited. The service was first launched in Nigeria in 2015 by TECNO Mobile. Boomplay currently has over 60 million Monthly Active Users and over 60 million tracks with offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and Cote d’ivoire. The service is available on web, Android and iOS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Exceptional ability to deal with external stakeholders including FIRS, LIRS and Auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Familiar with tax and statutory compliances & Keep track of latest change of tax and statutory compliances
- Ensuring all statutory returns thus CIT, WHT, VAT, PAYE etc. are filed accurately and timeously.
- In charge of all government filings(TCC filing, LIRS annual filing, Annual Tax filing
- Financial Statement Audit, Annual Tax filing, Annual Transfer Pricing filing, CAFA filing etc.)
- Processing invoices and contacting appropriate parties for timely payment receipt.
- Auditing and examining expense documentation submitted byemployees and identifying financial discrepancies where applicable.
- Company representation, filings and upholding of strict compliance with federal state and local government regulatory agencies.
- Managing monthly financial closing process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and corrective actions on deviations
- Collaborating with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Executing timely bank payments, administration of bank accounts and account reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, strong understanding of accounting principles (IFRS).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems.
- Strong organizational, and analytical skills, result-driven, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to support departments to achieve optimal results.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- 1+ year of internet/technology industry experience and experience with resolving tax issues preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Finance Supervisor at Boomplay
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria