Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
The Food and Beverage Recycling Alliance (FBRA), a coalition comprising Coca-Cola Nigeria Limited, Nigerian Bottling Company, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Seven Up Bottling company and Nigerian Breweries Plc., on 27th July, 2018 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Lagos State Government, through the Ministry of Transportation, to rid the state’s waterways of plastic and packaging waste.
The Food and Beverage Recycling Alliance is a non-profit industry collaboration, fully established in 2018. We are a team of responsible and forward looking companies united by a shared concern for the environment and commitment to promote the sustainability of our environment through recycling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the development and management of the Alliance’s corporate budget and the allocation of financial resources to fund physical infrastructure and assets including utilities, facilities, buildings and system maintenance.
- Ensure effective management and utilization of FBRA’s financial resources including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide the Executive Secretary and Board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for management/ strategic business decision-making processes.
- Approve expenditure/ transactions in line with FBRA’s approved financial authority limits.
- Oversee and drive the development of Fund’s financial strategy, administrative function (covering procurement, general services and general administration), work plans and programs, to ensure alignment with organizational strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide overall guidance, administrative and admin support and strategic direction in the execution of the FBRA’s finance functions and activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of FBRA’s financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Oversee the regular review of all procedures, processes, and systems with focus on continuous improvement of processes.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Secretary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN
- Good understanding of local and foreign financial regulations
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the finance and administrative operations In a reputable organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th March, 2022.