Finance Officer at Sisters Against HIV and Cancer Initiative (SACHI)
Sisters Against HIV and Cancer Initiative (SACHI) is a community based organization that promotes and create an enabling environment, which supports Health and well-being of communities we serve. We have worked consistently with Key affected Populations, Women, Orphans and Vulnerable Children, adolescent young girls, Youths, stakeholders and General Populations in Delta State with evidence of successes through community health and awareness education, referrals, linkages for uptake of health care and support services and entrenchment of peaceful value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ughelli North, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The position reports to the Project Coordinator
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a one-page cover letter as one (1) MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Human Resources Unit through: [email protected] indicating the position and the location applied for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Eligible female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. SACHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Finance Officer at Sisters Against HIV and Cancer Initiative (SACHI)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria