Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Asumoto Technologies Limited (https://asumoto.com) is Nigeria’s number 1 online car parts and accessories company, and we are the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in Nigeria.
Asumoto Technologies Limited serves the diverse need of automotive owners and corporation with fleet of cars nationwide, we offer the largest assortment of specialty products in automotive aftermarket industry including over 5,000,000 SKUs (unique car parts) from over 800 suppliers, and you are guaranteed to have original OEM parts at a competitive price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.