Finance Officer at Aspire Power Solutions Limited
Aspire Power Solutions Limited (APS) was born out of a realization that Sub Saharan African’s will need to continue being Prosumers of electricity (Producing Consumers) for the long term due to weak, non existent, or inefficient grids common place across the continent. APS takes an analytics, technology, and long term service driven approach to ensuring these Prosumers don’t walk alone. We optimize your electricity profile over time to give you the ‘Power To Be’. APS uses solar energy, battery storage, smart inverters, monitoring solutions, and analytics driven platrforms to deliver clean energy solutions to Prosumers across Sub Saharan Africa starting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Bills Receivable Management (AR):
- Recognise all earned Installation revenue in strict compliance with IFRS 15.
- Book all inflows from installation clients on the accounting software.
- Prepare a regular (weekly) age report and analysis on customers.
- Create or (and) document payment plans for customers.
- Create and share automated payment reminders for financed customers.
- Ensure proper cash management, from request to disbursement.
- Monitoring and tracking bank transactions to ensure Accounts receivables are up to date and sharing default summary with management (biweekly).
- Reaching out to Customers when expected payments stop.
- Ensure all transactions impacting both APSL and SESL are routed through the respective contra accounts.
Account Payable Management:
- Invoice creation from PO (Purchase Orders), ensuring accurateness and completeness.
- Updated Financing clients’ records and ensuring timely payment
- Invoices payment at agreed period with supplier
- Participate in Aspire’s auditing and budgeting
- Run related intercompany transactions via Aspire
- Statutory Tax Management- VAT, With-holding Tax, CIT (Remitting and Filing of VAT and Withholding Tax)
- Timely and accurate preparation of bank reconciliations (Monthly)
- Assist in end of the month processes, financial analysis and modelling
- At the direction of Business Unit Directors, coordinates project budgeting with the Project Analyst to ensure materials, logistics and profit are adequately provided for Proper control; preparation, review and documentation of supporting documents for payments and financial reports for projects, i.e. Invoices, POs and vouchers.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification (in Accounting or related course) with 2-4 years experience
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA certified
- Comfortable using computers
- Functional usage of Microsoft office (emphasis on word, excel & powerpoint)
- Previous experience in Finance (or related roles)
- Ability to speak and write English language
- Good communication skills (Ability to communicate clearly and attentive listening)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Technical knowledge of Financial processes and procedures (e.g GAAP)
- Good decision-making skills
- Good team player
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills (developed by working in similar or relevant role)
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities in line with the vision of the team
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
N100,000 – N130,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV (attached) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Finance Officer at Aspire Power Solutions Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.