Finance Manager at Hudson Mining Limited
Hudson Mining Limited is a mining company which has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Locations: Ilorin Kwara & Jos – Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of Job
- Controlling and management of the company funds to ensure adequate cash flows at all times.
- Ensure that the periodical financial statements for the Management are prepared in accordance with the Company’s policies and accounting standards.Assist management in planning and controlling of operational expenses with strict compliance to annual plan put in place.
Description of Main Activities and Tasks
- Review of daily receipts/Lodgment’s of cash/cheques and bank balances.
- Ensure adequate cash flow for operational activities at all times.
- Review various reconciliation reports of the balance sheet such as bank, deferred receivables employees Loans & Advances, Forex Account etc.
- Verify & approve sales invoices & goods dispatch note before goods are shipped.
- Review Monthly Payroll schedules.
- Ensure that Annual Plan is prepared in accordance with the Company’s set Objectives and ensure adherence to same.
- Ensure that the Company’s assets are safeguarded through internal control procedures.
- Coordinate various audits carried out by both Internal and External Auditors as well as that of statutory bodies.
- Ensure optimum use of information technology to generate quality information for management.
- Ensure proper financial and operational costing and budgeting.
- Ensure timely preparation & presentation of periodic financial statements.
- Ensure prompt payment of wages and salaries to all employees.
- Ensure prompt preparation and remittance of all statutory deductions to the relevant statutory bodies.
- Relates with all departments.
- Relates with both internal and external Auditors, Bankers, Statutory bodies, Customers, Suppliers etc.
- Honesty, high integrity and very meticulous, ACA certification
Requirements, Educational Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accountancy / Finance Management or related majors
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with skills in software such as Sage, ERP, SAP QuickBooks etc.
- More than 3 years working experience as a Finance Manager, Accountant or similar roles
- No gender limit, 30-45 years old
- Good computer skills, documentation and management skills.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Finance Manager at Hudson Mining Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria