Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education, and prevention. Our aesthetic facility stands distinct within the walls of the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital and boasts world-class, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that deliver international standard Cancer care in a comfortable and safe environment. Our Clinical team comprises highly skilled and experienced in-house Clinical and Radiation Oncologists, Oncology Nurses, and other multidisciplinary specialists with a proven track record of excellence in clinical leadership and expertise in the field of Oncology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Review and posting of weekly sales report on accounting software.
- Data entry on electronic medical software
- Maintain petty cash using impress record, making requisitions and issues as approved by authorised personnel in accordance with the finance manual.
- Count Petty Cash on a minimum of a monthly basis with the finance officer.
- Post all supplier invoices to the purchase ledger ensuring the accuracy of the required coding.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Assist with preparing schedules for statutory remittances.
- Support the finance section as a cashier by delivering and withdrawal of open cheques, take collections after issuing proper receipts and make deposit of all cash collections in a timely, honest and trust worthy manner.
- Safeguarding the organisation resources by scrutinising payment requests, adhering to the Finance Manual and advising the Financial Accountant of any issues.
- Other duties as might be assigned
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- ACA / ACCA holder or student member.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a finance team, with at least one year in an accountant position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Healthcare sector and their financial reporting requirements
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Working knowledge of accounting software ( SAGE)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email