Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be responsible for varying diversified accounts payable and reporting functions.
- S/He will assist in the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including maintenance of the checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records, support the accountant in the review of all payment requests and determine the propriety and accuracy of all expenditures.
- Also, s/he will ensure completeness of supporting documentation and coding in accordance with AHNi policies and procedures, supervise the preparation of payment vouchers; attaching supporting documentation and write checks and submit same for review by the accountant.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.