Vraiment Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Agricultural Company that operates an integrated farming system involving crop and animal production, value addition, and other aspects of the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
Work Remotely: No
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Updating financial spreadsheets, drafting spreadsheets, and reviewing and reconciling bank statements.
- Overseeing various business outfits of the organization.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Processing payments, maintaining cost reports, and managing invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Preparation of timesheet for casual/daily rated staff.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office and field supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Any other responsibility assigned to him by the Farm Manager or the Management staff.
- HND or BSC in Accounting or related discipline with 1 to 2 years relevant experience in similar role.
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- Degree in accounting or finance.
- Good mathematical skill and perfect understanding of data privacy standards
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Previous experience in finance and administration.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Critical thinking ability and be able to take initiatives as occasion demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Honest, diligent, dedicated, and unassuming
Vraiment Nigeria Limited offers a competitive renumeration package based on qualification and experience of the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] and copy to: ijaoyedare[email protected] using the subject “Finance and Administrative Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.