Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- You will be responsible for managing the administrative and financial resources of the organization, providing management with the insights and financial advice needed to make sound business decisions required to achieve organizational goals.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the distribution and allocation of financial & administrative resources to achieve company financial goals.
- Prepare and distribute timely financial and regulatory reports in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of your team for effective support to other departments in BD, project execution and operations.
- Oversee the budgeting process,including planning, monitoring,control,and variance reporting.
- Participate in the development, review, and improvement of administrative& financial processes, policies, and procedures.
- Manage cash flow and provide financial projections for effective business and operational planning.
- Establish good relationships with banks and other financial institutions,proactively analyze funding needs to meet business operations and develop strategies to secure facilities on favorable terms.
- Analyze the impact of business decisions on company operations, proffer solutions and develop strategies to minimize financial risks.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc.or HND in Finance,Accounting, or related disciplines.
- Previous experience as an accountant or finance administrator with oversight on administrative responsibilities is essential.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local accounting practices and procedures is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience, with at least 3 years on a supervisory role in related industries.
- Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional bodyor working towards achieving it.
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is essential; knowledge of other cloud-based software is an advantage.
What we are looking for in you:
- Ability to collate,analyze,and interpret financial information for effective decision making
- You are not always reactive, but rather you take initiative, anticipate problems,and offer solutions.
- You know your capabilities and competencies;you are not afraid to stand your ground and defend your position; you are great at maintaining composure, even in very difficult situations.
- You are honest,uncompromising,principled,and ethical.
- You are always careful about detail and thorough in completing assignments.
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling responsibilities.
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th December, 2021.