Field Services Channel Manager at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Services Channel Manager
Job ID: 008AX1
Job Type: Full-time
Category: Field Services
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Field Services team, and we are looking to recruit a Field Services Channel Manager based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Achieving services revenue and growth targets through channel partners, in line with the Global channel strategy.
- Deploying all sales actions with assigned channels to develop the business with them.
Magic happens when you bring great people together!:
- Achieve FS revenue and growth targets through channel partners
- Understand and develop the channel partner country landscape.
- Establish & drive a 5-year business plan with BU/Country Channel leader counterpart.
- Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Provide weekly forecasts and summaries promptly.
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team regarding FS’s expected margin.
- Run regular reviews with channel partners per selected program in conjunction with FS Partner Program Leader.
- Work closely with Inside & Outside Service Sales Representatives to maximise business opportunities.
- Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners.
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new and select the appropriate channel
- Secure customer satisfaction by overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery…)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management.
- “Feed” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs.
- Educate channel partners on all SE products and services.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as needed
- Understand and promote Schneider Electric's entire offer basket with emphasis on the Field Services offer.
- Customers, Field Services Partner Program Leader, Global Field Services Channel leader and GFS, Go to Market Leader, Services Sales Manager, Secure Power BU Channel Manager.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering plus Commercial Qualification.
- Experience in IT, Data Centre, Cloud and Service Provider Segments, Electrical Distribution and Industrial Automation products and Services.
- Product knowledge/experience (UPS, Cooling, MV/LV Distribution systems, Digital Services)
- 5 – 10 years of work experience in services sales and channel management.
- Prior experience with channel/sales required in West Africa.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product will be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Field Services Channel Manager at Schneider Electric
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.