Mactay Consulting – Our client, a leading microfinance bank in Ajah, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Ajah, Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming creditworthiness.
- Sales of retail products and services to potential customers by making proactive sales effort.
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Approve or disapprove loan applications based on merit and level of financial viability.
- Meet with clients who have difficulty keeping up with the loan amortization schedule and adopt a proactive position to win/win solutions.
- Help customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyses the financial viability of clients who seek to acquire loans for homes and businesses.
- Conducts preliminary interviews with loan applicants.
- Gives recommendations to clients on the type of lending program they should avail, including term and payment schedule.
- Review all loan documents and agreements to make sure these are all complete, valid, and according to the bank’s guidelines.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or B.Sc Degree in any field
- Must have a flair for Sales / Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Very smart and articulate.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
N47,000 net / month, plus HMO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 12th September, 2021.