Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Recovery Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
We Are the Place for You, If
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- In this role, you’ll be required to rehabilitate accounts in arrears through effective and efficient deployment of standard recovery practices aligned with legal framework requirements.
- You will also handle customers’ objections and complaints in a professional manner and liaising with respective departments where necessary for prompt resolution.
- Engage defaulting customers through the telephone, e-mails & physical visit to demand for payments on overdue accounts.
- Maintain daily activity logs of number of calls, physical visits, right party contacts, promises to pay and promises to pay kept.
- Tracking of Payments by following up on pending promises.
- Verify information of overdue arrears and follow up with a call and physical visit
- Negotiate effective payment plan arrangements & settlement that would prevent the account from rolling forward.
- University Degree from any related field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer loans operation directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
This Job is Perfect for You if You
- Have high self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will Not Enjoy this Job if You:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What’s in it For You
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Not Specified.