Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a Food & Agro store is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage stakeholders for better financial terms
- Manage bank remittances and relationships
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for day to day accounting of transactions, data entries , collections & cash flows.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet
- Managing and reviewing payroll
- Monitoring and managing Collections
- Preparation of daily sales & expenses report
- Stock management, handling and controlling
- Managing the procurement process and stock replenishment process
- Manage vendors appropriately.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- 2+ years of relevant finance work experience
- Must be female
- First Degree / HND in Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant will be an added advantage
- Resident on the mainland for ease of commuting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools.
- Keen attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.