Faculty Dean I – Foundation & Leadership Schools at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Faculty Dean I – Foundation & Leadership Schools
Job Identification: 702
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: FBN GEN. JOB
Job Shift: Day
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Foundation and Leadership Schools.
- Spearhead proactive consultations with Line Managers/Business Unit Heads on issues around leadership assessment and development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Foundation and Leadership schools bank-wide, which of course includes other FirstBank offshore locations.
- Anchor competency assessments exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Foundation, Management and Leadership Schools
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of the Foundation and Leadership School training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to Policies especially on learning/teaching for consideration by the Head, FirstAcademy
- Represent FirstAcademy Faculty I to various internal constituencies including FirstBank Management, Internal Faculty as well as the cross-section of FirstBank Staff.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Foundation (Tier 1 and 2) School and the Leadership School.
- Broker strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for various Foundation and Leadership School programmes
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum experience – 10 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st February, 2023 (06:24 PM).
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Faculty Dean I – Foundation & Leadership Schools at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.