External Business Development Executive at Bosss Marine Nigeria Limited
Since 2002, Bosss Marine Services has been providing seamless, added valueservice to their clients, around the clock, around the coast of Africa. We are a fully integrated Marine safety service provider which means considerable savings for our clients. Our highly trained technicians each specialise in a range of service categories which greatly reduces travelling expenses for single purpose technicians as well as reduced time on the job and less time in Port. Bosss Marine offers sales, servicing and repairs of; – Life and rescue boats – Life rafts – Fire fighting equipment – Breathing apparatus – Gas detection – Davit systems – Lifting, Inspection & testing – Hydrotesting – Crew & executive transport – Marine & Industrial security – Gang Way Security & Stowaway – Offshore Launch, inspections and servicing
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Business Development Executive
Location: Onne, Port-Harcourt Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements.
- B.Eng or B.Sc in Engineering related courses from an accredited institution.
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales and business development.
- Effective communicator in written and spoken languages.
- Attentive to details.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport
- Previous experience and internal working relationship with OEM is an added advantage.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Willing to learn and eager to grow
- Passionate and dedicated with customer relationship sales focus
- Experience in the Marine Industry is preferred
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, cover letter and certified documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: External Business Development Executive at Bosss Marine Nigeria Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.