Expense Controller at Fosad Consulting Limited
Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expense Controller
- The cost controller is responsible for controlling costs including Capital expenses, operating and project cost. This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting costs.
- The cost controller works collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs, assess vendor relationships, and maximize profitability and.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problemsolving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Budgeting and monitoring of capital expenditures and operational cost including evaluating and conducting project cost/benefit analysis.
- Create a process for vendor onboarding and review of existing vendors.
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price.
- Ensure cost optimization by rolling out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals.
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to initiate cost savings methods on a proactive basis.
- Monitor and update cost estimates for projects to ensure that costs are within expected ranges.
- Reviewing expense reports to ensure that expenses are reasonable and appropriate for the circumstances
- Monitor budgets to ensure that spending does not exceed approved levels
- Collect cost data periodically from suppliers or subcontractors to track material costs
- Preparing reports to management regarding costs and expenses
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all costs are accurately tracked
- Conducting cost analyses to identify areas where costs can be optimized altogether
- B.Sc. in social science related discipline plus Professional Qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CPA ).
- Minimum of 5 years of cost control experience.
- Able to generate budgets and reports.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office suite.
- Capacity to work long hours, under pressure and with less supervision
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using “Expense Controller” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Expense Controller at Fosad Consulting Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.