Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Support Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Executive Management Staff (C-Suite)
- The Executive Support Analyst is responsible for the provision of both administrative and technical support to the department as well as for ensuring the processes, policies and workflows are optimally designed to maximize efficiencies and to reflect best practice within the department.
- Coordinate with Heads of Department and Heads of Unit for reporting activities and general administrative affairs.
- Assist to track and provide analytical reports on the development of strategic initiatives, and corporate/financial performance of the department
- Coordinate quarterly departmental MPR.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departments’ programs, such as meetings, seminars.
- Workshops, special projects, and management of correspondences with other departments as well as external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with new developments and changes within the department.
- Oversees special projects both internally and externally in support of the departmental priorities.
- Knowledge of multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calender, mail and other technical applications.
- Assist in carrying out research of new projects; play an integral part to help execute various range of projects.
- Support departmental efforts focused on continuous improvement.
- Develop and communicate strategic roadmap, corporate strategies of the department.
- Consolidate and track set departmental objectives as it aligns to IE’s corporate objectives and review together with departments leads.
- Produce regular reports on new initiatives within the department.
- First Degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in office administration, providing reporting and drive actionable business change via analysis. reporting and recommendations.
- Office Administration
- Business Acumen / Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Time Management
- Documentation Management
- Event Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Reliability and Adaptability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.