Executive Secretary at Mastermind Energy Limited
Mastermind Energy Limited – We are the number one choice in E-commerce and Retail Experience with quality Vintage if excellent delivery spanning a decade.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other senior staff.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to type minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Executive Secretary at Mastermind Energy Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.