Bongo Focus Nigeria Limited is an indigenous 21st century company that was incorporated in 2018 with registration number RC 1491384. It was formed with a vision for a highly efficient customer support in all their services and best products. Since its establishment, the company has grown from strength to strength.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Empolyment Type: Full time
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least one (1) year minimum above of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.