Executive Management Trainee at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Management Trainee who is excited to join our growing organization. In this entry-level position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- This role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential, and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management.
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, emails, memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must have at least a Degree.
- A Degree in a Business or Administration related course is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy with 1 year or less experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th February, 2023.
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Executive Management Trainee at eHealth4everyone
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.