Dantee Technologies is a full service company for both residential and commercial electrical needs and is committed to going above and beyond our customers expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Locations: Kwara, Lagos and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
N120,000 – N180,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.