Executive Assistant at Stransact Chartered Accountants
Stransact Audit is a correspondent firm for the RSM Network in Nigeria. RSM is the leading firm in the provision of professional services to the middle market globally and Stransact is positioned to work for RSM’s global clients in Nigeria. RSM is the 6th largest network of global accounting firms by revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide proactive and robust administrative support and assistance to the Managing Director.
- Plan and organize MD’s time towards ensuring seamless workload, excellent management of schedules and task prioritization.
- Review requests and correspondences to GMD’s office before presenting same for approval.
Skills and Qualification
- HND or Degree in Law or Accountant.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Effective Communication: People, Verbal, and Written skills.
- High sense of discretion, proactive, responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Good networking skills cum excellent interpersonal relations, go-getter team spirit.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Outlook web access.
- Integrity, strength of character and highly confidential.
- Passion for excellence and a constant desire to learn.
- Emotional Intelligence, highly organized and unflappable under pressure.
- Leadership, people management and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Executive Assistant at Stransact Chartered Accountants
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.