Executive Assistant at Infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company Limited
Infrastructure Credit Guarantee (InfraCredit) is a ‘AAA’ rated specialized infrastructure credit guarantee institution backed by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, GuarantCo and InfraCo Africa (Private Infrastructure Development Group companies), KfW Development Bank, Africa Finance Corporation and African Development Bank to provide local currency guarantees and mobilize long term debt financing for infrastructure in Nigeria.
InfraCredit’s guarantees act as a catalyst to attract domestic credit from pension funds, insurance firms and other longterm investors into credit-worthy infrastructure projects, thereby deepening the Nigerian debt capital markets. InfraCredit operates in Nigeria on a commercial basis with private sector governance and mainly supports brownfield operating infrastructure companies. InfraCredit maintains the highest domestic financial strength ratings accorded to any financial institution by Agusto & Co. and Global Credit Ratings Co., the two leading domestic credit rating agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Report To: The CEO
- Responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the CEO of InfraCredit.
The resource person will be responsible for but not be limited to the following:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar (Meetings, Events and other schedules of activities).
- Coordinating the activities of the CEO including speaking engagements, client meetings and strategic engagement with stakeholders.
- Provide technical support in preparation of presentations, correspondences and reports including ensuring timely submission as applicable.
- Manage travel itinerary and coordinate related administrative activities.
- Coordinate administrative and finance related matters with the departments to ensure smooth management of the CEO’s office.
- Coordinate reports and information required by the CEO with the relevant business units
- Coordinate all administrative and logistics support for the CEO’s day to day activities
- Maintaining the CEO’s internal and external correspondence – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Work closely with the strategy team to ensure smooth coordination and tracking of strategic activities with the CEO’s schedule.
- All other tasks related to the above functions as delegated by the CEO.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in finance and/or investment research with strong ability to provide administrative support.
- Graduate Degree qualification.
- Good communication skills, with an ability to engage effectively with clients, internal peers, inside/outside counsel etc.
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Detail oriented and articulate.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Very strong alignment with InfraCredit’s core value system – Innovation, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The candidate will be provided the opportunity to transition to the origination and structuring team (subject to vacancy) after 2 years of satisfactory performance in the role and upon satisfactory appraisal
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Executive Assistant at Infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.