Estate Surveyor at Abimbola Pikuda Estate Surveyor and Valuer
How to Apply
Abimbola Pikuda Estate Surveyor and Valuer, an Estate Management Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organization's property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Keep business documents confidential.
- Facility/property management
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
- protects the company's value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to your General Manager.
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Tenant selection
- I.T Students, N.D, HND ,B.Sc, B.Tech from any of Nigeria higher institutions in Estate Management.
- The candidate should be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach.
- 2 – 3 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- Must be resident in Lagos and knows the property market in LLagos.
- Must be ready to resume duty immediately.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, PowerPoint skills
- Independent judgment
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- Manage and prioritize time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Pro activeness and foresightedness
- Ability to multi -task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change.
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Estate Surveyor at Abimbola Pikuda Estate Surveyor and Valuer
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.